Ok, went to a new cardiologist today. I do believe that if I would have had a gun in my purse that I would have shot the man. I don't have the energy to type everything out. Lets just say that a phone call will be made to file a formal complaint against him.
Did get some decent news today. My last sleep study showed that I had zero apeneas with the mask on so I got a script today for the machine. I have to call the sleep lab tomorrow to find out where I get the machine from.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is why we don't let you own one...lol.But you could have hit him with your purse. It's heavy enough to do some damage......
Hopefully he will one day have to deal with someone like himself. Karma is a bitch.
Post a Comment