Monday, August 4, 2008

Our Camping Trip







Lil' L caught the biggest fish.....YAY!!!!! We had a great time, actually spending a week and a half at the lake. We had a bad storm roll thru Wednesday night. I was ready to head for the bath house :-) Although it was funny to see Duane in the pouring rain in only his "skivvies". Hillbilly finally got to go out on the boat and do some night fishing. Maw Maw, Ms. Jo, Mr. Wes, Duane and I spent a lot of time in the water. Saturday was a blast out on the pontoon. Double D was shocked when he saw me jumping off the boat into 21 feet of water. Of course I had nothing on all of the kids. Guy brought up his house boat with the wife and family. They were jumping off the top of the houseboat. To be a teenager again.

1 comment:

Cindy and Co. said...

Go 'Lil L!! Nice fish!! Looks like everybody had fun. What is it with all the pics of Duane with sleeping babies lately? I have one here from Popstar's birthday party...PS Word Verification is a huge P.I.T.A. but for you I'll do it...lol.