Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Home Renovations

So Duane finally got tired of the dated light fixture that we had in the kitchen. He decided to put in recess lights. Here's a picture of the first two lights. Looks good huh??




And here's after his little "mishap"









He's ok after the fall thru the ceiling. He was being stubborn and wouldn't go to the emergency room Sunday night so I made him go to the doctor on Monday. Nothing broken, just bruised ribs. He's all done with the lights now. I'll post a new picture after he finishes sanding and painting the ceiling.

3 comments:

Cindy and Co. said...

Jesus he's lucky he didn't kill himself or get hurt worse than he did. But the lights look good!!!!!

Anonymous said...

nice job! Now you're all set for that great light wall you were planning to put up there anyway.

Cindy and Co. said...

I just can't get over this. I keep looking at the pics and wondering which God saved his ass. Between the beam in the ceiling and the counter...as big as he is...good god. Can't I leave y'all alone for a couple months..................