Monday, August 18, 2008

I love my job, I love my job....

for the time being! Well, I had a decent first day back. The day kind of flew by until about 3:30. That's when my hernia decided to act up. So of course because I want to hurry up and get home since I'm not feeling well, it's raining. And what happens when it rains in Charleston (or anywhere else for that matter)? Everybody drives like an idiot! So it took me an hour to go 21 miles. I just need to remember that I will be getting a paycheck soon. Hopefully.

Double D is feeling better. The ick monster has left him, and paid me a visit yesterday. Thankfully I didn't get it as bad as everyone else did. And to top off my weekend my mother had to go to the ER this morning. Apparently she has an abcess near her naval and is now on 5200 mg of antibiotics-DAILY. She goes back to the doctor on Thursday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she will be on the road to recovery by then.

1 comment:

Cindy and Co. said...

I believe you , I believe you...sort of. No one really likes their job. Sorry about the rain. Yes Charlietowns idiots are a bit worse than most I think. Too much nice weather. Let me know how your Mom's doing? And have y'all heard anything about the job?