Thursday, October 2, 2008
NO MORE MEDICINE!!!!
YIPEE!!!!! I saw Dr. Taylor yesterday, and she gave me the great news that I get to come off my blood pressure medicine. I still haven't smoked, so that's an added plus. Actually it's because of the cigarettes that I can quit my medicine. A little background. Sunday afternoon my heart rate was in the 100's. By Monday afternoon it had dropped to the 70's. I took my medicine Sunday night and Monday morning as usual. But when it came time to take it Monday night I didn't want to since the numbers were low. So I took my self down to one pill a day and Dr. Taylor told me every other day for a week and then stop. As long as the numbers stay good, I stay off the meds. That in itself is worth not smoking again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment