Saturday, September 13, 2008
The Kitchen
Duane has fininshed the kitchen....WOO HOO!!! He did a great job considering that he has never done tile before. If you look at the pictures of his mishap from last month, you'll see that the awful flower wallpaper is gone. I thought we would never get rid of it. He stripped, painted, and tiled. A jack of all trades. He's building the closet in the den for the new washer and dryer as I type this. After the den hopefully we'll get our bedroom and bathroom finished. Here's the new and improved kitchen.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dang....your dear hubby did a wonderful job. I love the new kitchen and the tin back splash is nice too. I'm envious of your washer & dryer. I had to get a new set a year ago and we went with the plain ol' jane ones...wahhhh :(
WOW!!!!! That looks wonderful!!! And I so do not miss the wallpaper!!!! At last I can find the light switches!!! GREAT JOB Duane!!!!!
Post a Comment