Thursday, September 25, 2008

Hi All

I guess I've been MIA lately. Work kicks my butt somedays. I'm so tired when I get home that all I want to do when I get home is claim my spot on the loveseat. The blood pressure medicine doesn't help matters, but I have an appointment with my cardiologist Wednesday. I'm hoping that she changes it. And I need to quit smoking. That's a big thing that drives my heart rate up. Why else would it be in the hundreds when I'm just sitting on the couch? I do have a consultation with a hypnotist tomorrow. Some people may think I'm nuts for trying it, but I've got to do something. Medicine doesn't work, the patch makes me sick, and I have zero will power. Zip, zilch, nada. I'll get there one day.

3 comments:

Cindy and Co. said...

I just don't know what to say....at least not here...but I will be calling...just not in time. I will if you will?

Cindy and Co. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

www.becomeanex.org/