So this is my first time blogging. I admit it, I'm a virgin when it comes to this sort of thing. Boy haven't been able to say that in a long time! Anyway, welcome to our world.
To catch everyone up to speed, I've been sick for about 3 months now. It took a month before the doctors figured out that my gall bladder needed to come out. Another 2 1/2 weeks before surgery. Then I found out that because I was sick for so long and my blood pressure was high that whole time, I now have Diastolic Heart Dysfunction. Something about my heart works harder to pump blood out than what it should. The blood pressure medicine seems to be working so we'll see. And I learned today that I have sleep apnea, a deviated septum, and my tonsils need to come out.
Enough about me. I'm tired of the doctors. The poking and prodding.
I just want to get better and hopefully I am on my way. Duane has been so supportive and loving. And he does such a good job of taking care of me. I don't know where I'd be right now if it wasn't for him.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment